[CentOS] Centos vs FC

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Thu Feb 23 06:15:20 UTC 2006

On Thursday 23 February 2006 02:24 am, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> This article explains the difference:
> http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/65/CentOS_4.2.pdf

Thank you all for clearing some facts about Centos and FC. Currently, I'm not
able to make any donation because my country is not listed in Paypal (because
of high rate of "cyber carding" I believe). When the time comes, I will
certainly participate in it.

But through my site http://linux2.arinet.org, at least for now I can give back
to the community by writing tutorials and articles. It's been running for
about 3 years and has about 2000 registered users with a growth rate of about
5 users per day.
http://linux2.arinet.org
12:53:47 up 4:19, 2.6.15-1.1830_FC4 GNU/Linux