[CentOS] Motherboard recommendations

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Mon Feb 27 16:31:53 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 11:20 -0500, Chris Mauritz wrote:
> rado wrote:
> >> Yea... That's a bit out of my price range.  I'm looking for cheap
> >> boards.
> >>

> > hi bowie!
> >
> > ...ducking here cuz tiger-direct and it's bad rap thang but I seem to
> > have pretty good luck w/Mach Speed's boards bought from tiger..
> > Mach Speed also gives lifetime warranty too! (for what it's worth)
> >

> It's not worth much if you can't get them to honor it.  Tiger Direct has
> a horrible reputation....

lol, that's why I was ducking but I really have had no problems w/rma's
from either Tiger or Mach Speed...matter of fact, I have one of the 3
mach speed boards rma right now...a new board should be here today or
so....in the past, I went thru the rma cycle w/Mach speed w/no problems
and geez, Tiger, you can return anything for your money back or replace
w/no problems at all that I have ever had.
soooooo ...but who am I???

John