[Fwd: re: [0BB-0B7CC3CB-B2E7] [CentOS] FreeNX documentation and other miscellanea]

Wed Feb 8 21:12:23 UTC 2006
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

Just received one of these things for each email I sent to CentOS list
early this morning...about a 6.5 hour lag time...

what gives?  I bet everyone starts seeing them real soon now unless it's
just my great fortune...

you should consider bouncing this subscription if it's valid.

Craig