[CentOS] centos-yumconf-4-4.4.noarch.rpm

Fri Feb 17 03:34:16 UTC 2006

If you block port 81 outbound, centos-yumconf-4-4.4.noarch.rpm will
cause your yum to stop working for CentOS-4.

We were serving mirrorlists on port 81 for our new update system, but
since this caused some users problems, we are now serving mirrorlists on
both port 80 and 81.

centos-yumconf-4-4.5.noarch.rpm has released to change the default
configuration to port 80 for mirrorlist retrieval.

If your yum is not working you can get centos-yumconf-4-4.5.noarch.rpm
here:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/updates/i386/RPMS/centos-yumconf-4-4.5.noarch.rpm

This is a noarch RPM and should work on any centos-4 version.

You can install it after download with this command:

rpm -Uvh centos-yumconf-4-4.5.noarch.rpm