[CentOS] custom vnc install disk [dnk]

Wed Feb 1 17:40:34 UTC 2006
Dustin Krysak <mailinglists at backbonetechnology.com>

Yeah I guess I could. (I'll put the dunce cap on now).

Would this be the proper format though?

<snip>
default linux
prompt 0
timeout 0
display boot.msg
F1 boot.msg
F2 options.msg
F3 general.msg
F4 param.msg
F5 rescue.msg
F7 snake.msg
label linux
kernel vmlinuz
append initrd=initrd.img ramdisk_size=8192 vnc
vncconnect=pigdog.example.com
<snip>

So I knocked the prompt and timeout to 0 (so that hopefully my cd
will just pop into the install with no keyboard interaction) and then
added the "vnc vncconnect=pigdog.example.com".

In those links They reference "linux vnc
vncconnect=pigdog.example.com" -- what is the "linux" for? Do I need
that in there as well? I had been all over these docs before, but I
think I had just not clued into the syntax.

Thanks in advance!

Dustin