[CentOS] Interesting problem

Thu Feb 2 06:55:52 UTC 2006
rado <rado at rivers-bend.com>

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 22:42 -0500, William Warren wrote:
> A friend's machine just had his / partition goto zero percent free.
> This is an ext3 partition.  Not an hour ago he had over 5 gigs free on
> an 8 gig partition.  Any ideas where to look? The logs don't show
> anything unusual.

Hummmm, sounds like something that happened to me when I first tried to
install software raid and had no clue what I was doing...it loaded up
the hard drives like that...mount points etc I think... but it's an
outside shot of where the problem might be.

something might be misconfigured

john rose
--
...you ever notice the look on your neighbors face when you start
talking about linux?