[CentOS] I appear to be attacking others

Sun Feb 5 08:49:50 UTC 2006
James Pifer <jep at obrien-pifer.com>

> Find one of the processes that's still alive and do "ls -l /proc/<pid>".
> That will give you some info about it. The exe entry should be a link to
> the executable itself.

ok, I found it. Now what? You said run strings? I get:

strings f
/lib/ld-linux.so.2
libpthread.so.0
recv
connect
pthread_create
send
pthread_mutex_unlock
pthread_mutex_lock
pthread_mutex_init
_Jv_RegisterClasses
fcntl
pthread_join
libc.so.6
__strtol_internal
fscanf
memcpy
perror
feof
malloc
optarg
socket
select
fflush
fprintf
inet_addr
strstr
signal
strncpy
getopt
memset
inet_ntoa
sprintf
fclose
getpeername
stderr
fputc
fwrite
exit
fopen
_IO_stdin_used
__libc_start_main
strchr
free
__gmon_start__
GLIBC_2.1
GLIBC_2.0
PTRh
QVhP
t+WVj
XZh2
XZhA
220
GdRSh
FdVSh
USER %s
RMD sarcaxxo
QUIT
PASS %s
IP: %s
USER: %s
PASS: %s
 Telnet SSH
 Telnet
check_user() return: %d
Connecting to: %s
t:c:h:u:p:o:vdbskC
Start IP: %s
End   IP: %s
 Scan end...
Error in joining thread
Error in creating thread
Can't open output file
/dev/stdout
 Max num of thread...
 Usage:
 -u Users file
 -p Password file
 -o Output file
 -v Verbose mode
 -C Check RMDIR command
Can't open input file!
"null"
socket
the ftp do a strange reply... IP:%s USER:%s                                                             PASS:%s REPLY:%s
Testing USER: %s PASS: %s IP: %s
 Multi-thread FTP scanner v0.2.5 by Inode <inode at wayreth.eu.org>
Please specify user and password files
 -h Host/s to scan  (ex 192.168.0.0/24)
 -t Timeout in seconds  (default 5)
 -c Number of thread  (default 20)
 -b Store banner in output file
 -d Stop bruteforce after a valid user
 -s Store strange ftp reply in output file
 -k Check SSH and Telnet on host with a valid user
Connecting to: %s on port: %d
Can't create  socket try to decrase the number          of threads...