[CentOS] Relaying of spam

Mon Feb 6 11:45:25 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 06:42 -0500, ryan wrote:
> On Sunday 05 February 2006 10:43 pm, Jim Perrin wrote:
> > > The dramatic differences between the content on those links proves your
> > > point well.
> >
> > I'm certain that the updated font brings the point out more
> > clearly.... and there's a new comma.
> > THOSE ARE MAJOR CHANGES!!!!!11111
> >
> > /you win this round... :-P
> >

> Hey, if we were Windows guys would be talking about NT 4 (10 yrs old) docs vs
> Win2k (6 yrs old) docs.
>
> :-)

I have to agree with Jim in principal though ... He is pointing to the
documentation for CentOS-4 (for use on CentOS-4) and you are pointing to
the Docs for RH-9.

While in this case the pages are the same, they are quite different in
other areas.

We have full applicable docs here for everything we release :)

http://www.centos.org/docs/