[CentOS] I appear to be attacking others

Tue Feb 7 16:48:17 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 09:41 -0700, James Gagnon wrote:
> [...]

heh - if I was betting on security ... I would do the opposite.  Allow
secure access to the linux box (NX/FreeNX) and then open the XP stuff
(using rdesktop).

I don't ever let the Internet actually touch an XP box with remotely
initiated traffic :)