[CentOS] Sendmail.cf / access.db

Mon Feb 27 10:35:45 UTC 2006
Sam Drinkard <sam at wa4phy.net>

I've noticed from the sendmail logs, certain IP's are being blocked via
the known spammers configuration in the sendmail.cf.  What I also note
is in my access file, I have several TLD's that are listed, yet are NOT
being blocked.  Yes, I do call a make after each edit of the access
list, and going by the timestamp on access.db, it appears to being
updated, yet again, in the sendmail portion of the daily logs, those
TLD's which are in the access list are not listed as being blocked.

Hope that is not too confusing.. think I confused myself, but in any
case, things are in there that should be blocked and are not being.

Hints?

Sam