[CentOS] postfix+sasl error logs

Fri Feb 3 00:34:24 UTC 2006
spart cus <linux_spartacus at yahoo.com>

https://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/personen/jaenicke/postfix_tls/doc/

http://www.thoron.iki.fi/postfix/postfix-tls-cacert.shtml

> google is a quick help. Be aware that you do not
> need to compile
> anything for this on CentOS. You just have to get
> the certificate
> (either self-signed cert or from cacert.org or a
> commercial one) and to
> configure Postfix to use it.
>
> Alexander

I'll be using a self-signed cert since my setup will
be all open source and will be documented here. Follow
up question on my sasl-sql problem, im using
mailscanner and postfix, will this affect mailscanner
? your quick responce on all of this is great help ,
tnx a lot.