[CentOS] Moderating on IRC and/or the Mailing Lists

Sat Feb 4 22:47:20 UTC 2006
Steve Bergman <steve at rueb.com>

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 19:06 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> OK I am going to say this once.

I'm not sure what precipitated this statement.  But as a relatively new
user of CentOS, I have been impressed with the overall quality of this
list.  The signal to noise ratio is high.  And the responses are
helpful.

I'm also subscribed to fedora-list.  And believe me... there is no
comparison. ;-)

Any list is going to have people that are more and less respectful of
the people who do the real work.  Don't let it get you down.

-Steve