[CentOS] I appear to be attacking others

Sun Feb 5 17:07:26 UTC 2006
Jeff Kinz <jkinz at kinz.org>

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 09:52:34AM -0500, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> Your system has been compromised and you have know way of knowing what
                                                ^^^^
should be "no".

Why my fingers would choose to  type a longer homonym rather than
a shorter one I can only attribute to insufficient caffeine levels. :-)

speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Brandeis

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is
madness. -- Eugene Ionesco