[CentOS] How to add System V Filesystem to Centos?

Tue Feb 7 01:18:40 UTC 2006
Mace Eliason <meliason at shaw.ca>

Thanks for the ideas.

The file is about 6megs,  I have no network support, no man files.

I am not that robust when it comes to the command prompt.  I did manage
to get tar to split the files to multiple disks.
using

tar -c6 PART

the 6 sent it to the floppy drive.  Kinda hard when I was on site with
no manuals or anthing.

I have 7 discs that I can't read in any OS and the server is now 100
miles away.  I will be back there tomorrow but I need to know if I can
read the discs or try somthing different.

Thanks