[CentOS] How to add System V Filesystem to Centos?

Tue Feb 7 01:46:59 UTC 2006
William L. Maltby <BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com>

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 20:42 -0500, William L. Maltby wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 18:29 -0700, Mace Eliason wrote:
> > But will cpio split the file it is to large to fit on a floppy?  What
> > about the files I have on the disc right now.  I was using dos formated
> > floppies and then ran tar to do the copy.  Is it possible that I can
> > read them using some of the suggested way?
>
> Using the -O parameter that Steve mentioned will allow cpio to recognize
> end-of-media and request a media change.

Sheesh. I bet you figured that a corresponding one is needed for input
too, didn't you? Anyway, IIRC, "-I" is the parameter. As it finishes
reading each media, It prompts for the next and "klnows" when it's read
all of them.