[CentOS] printing server via http

Wed Feb 15 14:36:54 UTC 2006
JC <hiep at ee.ucr.edu>

Well, the reason i'm asking this because I got it to work in Windows 2003
Server where all my printers can "put" on the web
(http://www.mywebsite.com/printers) so people who access
http://www.mywebsite.com/printers can see all my printers, then they can
connect and print to it.  Of course I'll require username & password
before they can access printer resources.

I hope this clear up my goal a little bit.

Many thanks for your help,
JC