[CentOS] Busy day today...

Tue Feb 28 15:29:01 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 2/28/06, Will McDonald <wmcdonald at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the procedure for filing bug reports related to kernel panics
> on CentOS/RHEL? I've just had the following kernel panic on one of the
> new mailstores (argh!). Would this have to be reproduceable to warrant
> a bug report?

For the upstream vendor, yes. If they can't duplicate the problem,
then the assumption is that it's something you screwed up locally.

Does it happen repeatedly to you during certain activity? How is the
system set up? any log activity around the time of the panic etc...

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety''
Benjamin Franklin 1775