[CentOS] Re: custom vnc install disk [dnk]

Wed Feb 1 21:11:43 UTC 2006
Matt Hyclak <hyclak at math.ohiou.edu>

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 12:42:37PM -0800, Dustin Krysak enlightened us:
> >Wouldn't you need something to set the ip address of the adapter?
> >And the
> >locale and language? These are prompted in text mode before the vnc
> >code is
> >started.
> >
> That is a good point -- I was kind of wondering more about the
> network if anything.

I *believe* telling it to do vnc from the boot prompt implies dhcp is
available and it will be able to configure itself. After the VNC connection
is established, you'll get to click what language you want and how you want
the network configured for the machine.

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak