[CentOS] Gnome print manager. Nobody knows ?

Fri Feb 3 18:26:39 UTC 2006
Steve Bergman <steve at rueb.com>

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 19:16 +0100, Jean Lee wrote:

> OK, thank you all for your support, I will try it

FWIW, I think that the program you are looking for is eggcups.  It is
included in CentOS 4 and should be active by default.  It is a panel
applet.  When you print, a printer icon should appear in the panel
notification area.  (So make sure you have the panel notification applet
on one of your panels.)  By default its next to the rhn-gui checkmark
thing.

Click on that printer and you will be able to control print jobs.  The
printer icon only appears when you have a job in the queue.

Hope this helps.

-Steve