[CentOS] Groupware

Mon Feb 6 00:00:52 UTC 2006
Deim Ágoston <ago at lsc.hu>

hi,

it depends on what you want to achieve. Open-Xchange meant to be a
replacement of MSExchange just as OpenGroupware.org. Both were commercial
products and later they opened the code. Both of them have outlook
connectors (OX calls it OXtender). OpenXchange is a bit harder to
integrate with Samba3 in PDC mode. But they can perform a very good job.
You can buy commercial support also. Kolab also has an Outlook plugin to
work seamlessly with Kolab but I didn't tested it.

bye,
Ago