[CentOS] Groupware

Wed Feb 8 22:37:59 UTC 2006
Bernard Lheureux <bernard.lheureux at bbsoft4.org>

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 17:28 -0500, Leonard Isham wrote:
> On 2/8/06, Bernard Lheureux <bernard.lheureux at bbsoft4.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 23:44 +0000, Peter Farrow wrote:
> > > Can any one recommend a decent groupware package that runs on Linux,
> > >
> > > I've looked at OpenExchange, and Kolab both of which look good,
> > Have a look at Scalix (http://www.scalix.org) which is free for up to 25
> > Enterprise Users, unlimited Community users and unlimited MailOnly
> > users, it is 100% Exchange compatible and can be used by Outlook
> > connectors are furnished in the package, it works DEMONLY WELL !!!
> > And is so simple to install and to maintain !!!
> >

> www.scalix.com worked for me.

Oups !!!

You're right, sorry I ran too fast on my keyboard and mistyped the URL,
you should have read:

> I've looked at OpenExchange, and Kolab both of which look good,
> > Have a look at Scalix (http://www.scalix.com) which is free for up to 25
> > Enterprise Users, unlimited Community users and unlimited MailOnly
> > users, it is 100% Exchange compatible and can be used by Outlook
> > connectors are furnished in the package, it works DEMONLY WELL !!!
> > And is so simple to install and to maintain !!!

 M$-Internet Exploder est le cancer de l'Internet, voyez pourquoi ici :
 http://www.aful.org/publi/articles/msie_et_la_securite/index_html/view
 -----------------> http://www.shlomifish.org/no-ie/ <-----------------