[CentOS] printing server via http

Wed Feb 15 15:03:16 UTC 2006
Jeff Kinz <jkinz at kinz.org>

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 06:36:54AM -0800, JC wrote:
> Well, the reason i'm asking this because I got it to work in Windows 2003
> Server where all my printers can "put" on the web
> (http://www.mywebsite.com/printers) so people who access
> http://www.mywebsite.com/printers can see all my printers, then they can
> connect and print to it.  Of course I'll require username & password
> before they can access printer resources.

Fastest way to do this is "share" the printer with one of those Win
boxes and let the web user's access it through that system.

Since  everything else is already setup this reduces the amount of work
you have to do to get it working.

speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Brandeis

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is
madness. -- Eugene Ionesco