[CentOS] After install centos does not find hardrives (SATA)

Fri Feb 17 16:29:33 UTC 2006
Nathan <lists at netdigix.com>

actually its dosnt even make it to Grub,  its the EMI menu on Intel servers...
so I guess it cannot even find a proper boot device.. ill have to do more
research on the issue.  if you have any ideas why that would also be great help.

thanks alot,