[CentOS] Anyone running VMWARE server on CentOS?

Wed Feb 22 15:29:33 UTC 2006
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 15:20 +0000, WipeOut wrote:
> The only issue is getting the VMWare up and running.. I would prefer to
> run it on CentOS as the host OS but if it means recompiling half the
> system and not being able to use standard updates then it will probably
> just be a pain..

Install the RPM, install kernel{,-smp,-hugemem}-devel, run
vmware-config.pl. Just remember to run it each time you get a new
kernel.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://centos.ivazquez.net/