[CentOS] gnucash for Centos 4.1

Wed Feb 22 16:13:02 UTC 2006
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 07:37 -0800, BRUCE STANLEY wrote:
>

>>         Which brings up another questioin,
>>
>>         Why in gnucash included in Fedroa 2,3, and 4,  but not in
>>         Centos and REHL 3 & 4   ?
>>
> ---
> Obviously 'upstream' provider doesn't think that gnucash is an
> 'Enterprise' worthy package.

Indeed.  It seems pretty clear when you visit the CentOS website that
this is a *server*-centric distribution.  It is based on the
*server*-centric Redhat Enterprise Linux product.  So I always get a
little confused when folks jump up and down about desktop apps and other
bits that are meant for desktop usage.  If someone wants to run a
desktop distro, there are plenty of those available.  Personally, I
prefer the lean and mean server distro approach.

Cheers,