[CentOS] Large partition problem

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 00:35:21 UTC 2006

"William A. Mahaffey III" <wam at HiWAAY.net> wrote:
> Knowlege acquired from hard experience doesn't need to be
> cited, especially when it proves to be correct :-).

<US southern accent=on>
Yer not fum 'round hear, r ya?
</US southern>

Seriously now, you'll find that there are some regular
characters on this list, and a few of the lesser traveled Red
Hat lists (i.e., were you find virtually no Red Hat
developers), that reguarly beat me for citations and
challenge anything I say.

As I always say, some people are free to assume I pull things
right out of my rectum.  But I'm glad people like yourself
can take what I say and apply your own experiences to see if
I am correct or not, and base future considerations of what I
say on those.

Trust is earned over years.  I've been around on a few lists
for years though.  Not this one, but several others.  ;->

--
Bryan J. Smith     Professional, Technical Annoyance                      b.j.smith at ieee.org      http://thebs413.blogspot.com