Updated DNS Re: Update DNS - Re: [CentOS] DNS maybe problems

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Tue Jan 10 22:44:20 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 02:12 pm, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> Which is why you are suppose to use named.custom
>
> I think.

That may be true.  However I'm stuck with what my hosting control panel
recognizes.  I've never seen a named.custom anywhere.  Has anyone
implemented it?

When caching-nameserver updates named.conf it doesn't add back any of
our includes.  Perhaps it does an include for named.custom.

Anyone tried it?

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA  92408