[CentOS] OT: mysterious traffic

Beast

beast at ldap.or.id
Fri Jan 13 10:10:55 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I have few sites which interconnected using a dedicated link.
During these few weeks I've found that there are some mysterious traffic
pass over my router with constant amount of bandwidth all over the time.
I can know this because after working hours, only few applications are
running and it did not generate this kind of traffic.

Anyone can advice how to detect what kind of traffic that consumes those
bandwith?
I suspecting its a virus or something else because half of our clients
are still using windows.

TIA.

--

--beast