[CentOS] Pcmcia notebook card configuration

Anthony Lordi alordi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:26:09 UTC 2006

Mike. It was the only CentOS cd I had. I didn't even know of a 4x. Would a
4x have helped? My laptop is approaching antiquity and sometimes older
distros config the display easier. I went through this on old
monitors(desktops) with Red Hat after 7.2. It is a Toshiba Satellite,
2595CDS, P2, 400MHz w/192MB Ram Tony