[CentOS] CentOSPlus: What happened to Postgresql?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:57:00 UTC 2006

> I got the debuginfo package, installed, and found that the problem comes down
> to a bug fixed in PG 8.1.1, and the current release seems to be 8.1.2 - any
> chance this can be updated?

These aren't RHEL production packages that are rebuilt. These packages
are from fedora and are still on our development list. Please keep
this in mind when using them. I'm running them through the build
system now, so they should be up in a couple hours.

> This is a production server, so I REALLY don't want to leave the CentOS build
> environment...

These are still in our DEVELOPMENT repository because they haven't had
enough feedback to make it to centosplus yet. Please keep this in mind
and test them appropriately in your environment before rolling them
into production.

--
Jim Perrin
System Architect - UIT