[CentOS] tinydns -some help needed

Kai Sandsengen centos.newsgroup at sandsengen.com
Fri Jan 27 13:47:16 UTC 2006

Jim Perrin wrote:
> Any reason you're using tinydns as opposed to bind?  I can throw a
> couple sample zones your way for bind, but I've never looked at
> tinydns (given that it doesn't come with centos and all :-P )

Yes I now.... but centos can run this also :)
No specific reason, other than I've been told that it's lighter than
bind and more secure, but I wouldn't now. Also I have reasonable good
documentation on how to get it up running.
only trying it out.

The sample zones for bind would be very much appreciated.

kai