[CentOS] Vacation messages...

Dan Pritts danno at internet2.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:59:36 UTC 2006

beware that if you just use "vacation" without putting spam checks
in front of it, your vacation messages will go to innocent bystanders
whose names were used as the From: lines of spam.  This is a bad thing
to do, and can land you on anti-spam blacklists.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 01:31:59PM -0500, Francois Meehan wrote:
> Thanks a million Troy!
>
> > Francois Meehan wrote:
> >>
> >> I have heard of an application called vacation, but could not find
> >> recent
> >> rpm for it.
> >
> > Here's one for you, I threw it up on our FTP server:
> >
> >   http://ftp.fluid.com/lin/vacation-1.2.6.1-2.src.rpm
> >
> > I use a binary built from this with exim4, it's never had a problem in
> > years of operation.
> >
> > -te
> >
> > --
> > Troy Engel | Systems Engineer
> > Fluid, Inc | http://www.fluid.com

danno
--
dan pritts - systems administrator - internet2
734/352-4953 office        734/834-7224 mobile