[CentOS] Broadcom NIC Binding under Centos 4.2

Thu Jan 12 17:15:00 UTC 2006
ABOKHALAF, Nassri Abdellatif <naabokhalaf at refertelecom.pt>

Hello all,

I'm having unusual difficulty configuring teaming with Centos 4.2.

The 2 NIC's are  Broadcom. The HW is HP DL360 and there is no teaming
driver for RHEL4 since it comes with package (says HP).

Since there is no teaming driver from centos (as far as I know), I tried
the Broadcom Driver, configured the team file, but the team just wont
come up. A Virtual Interface should be up but only eth0 & eth1 appear.

I fell really stupid because with Intel this is pretty straightforward.

Any clues, any suggestions,

Nassri