[CentOS] "find" statement: 64bit related??

Fri Jan 13 17:35:37 UTC 2006
rado <rado at rivers-bend.com>

hi!
3 machines all run this same test script. 2 -i386,  1 x-64bit machine.

this line:

if find / -mount -type f -mtime -1 -print0 | xargs -0 clamscan -l  \
$CLAMDAILY $CLAMEXCLUDES -r --no-summary | cut -d: -f1 > $CHANGEDLOG; \
then

the $CHANGEDLOG file... on the 32 bit boxes...oh, probably 220 files. On
the 64bit box 177,999 files lol (Centos 64bit w/everything installed)!

it seems to me that the system is disregarding "-mtime -1"

sure has me puzzled! I have rechecked all of my assigned variables over
and over in the cfg file and the syntax of the functions in the
functions file that make up the whole "team". I can find nothing
remarkable relating to the 64 box's cfg.

any suggestions?

thx

John Rose
--
When a man's around a woman wearing leather clothing, His heart starts
beating faster...get's weak knees...throat gets dry...thinks