[CentOS] Using Centos

Thu Jan 26 20:07:48 UTC 2006
Alex Chen <alex_chen at sbcglobal.net>

We need to resell systems that run commercial software on Linux. We were
using Red Hat ES 3 originally.
But we later realize that we cannot redistribute RHES without paying
them huge subscription fee because of the trademark.
I came across CentOS from WBEL mailing list.  This looks like a godsend
to me. I have some questions regarding CentOS.
I would appreciate it if someone can provide me the answers:

1. Can I use your package to install a machine for resell?  Is there fee
involved?  Do you have any EULA that I can get?
2. I believe it is RHES based, what is the version matrix corresponding
to Red Hat ES?
3. Does it have extra stuff other than vanilla RHES added?
4. If I decide to do the rebuild myself to remove the RH trademark
stuff, what packages should I modify?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Alex