[CentOS] modem for dial IN

Wed Jan 4 14:44:45 UTC 2006
Will McDonald <wmcdonald at gmail.com>

On 04/01/06, Benjamin J. Weiss <benjamin at birdvet.org> wrote:
> I just saw this...I'm thinking of implementing a dialin server for my
> job.  Only problem is that I'd need to authenticate using RSA SecureID
> tokens.  I *think* that the RSA box is running a RADIUS server.  How
> would I go about getting the incoming login on the dialin box to use
> RADIUS to authenticate against the RSA RADIUS server?  Is there a HOWTO
> somewhere?

Chances are the RSA server's running RSA/ACE Server. You might need
the RSA Authentication Agent installed on the dial-in platform to
provide RSA authentication via PAM.

http://www.rsasecurity.com/node.asp?id=1177&node_id=

Their documentation was pretty decent last time I used RSA products so
you might want to have a root around on their website.

Will.