[CentOS] "dumb" SATA controller recommendation

Thu Jan 5 21:44:03 UTC 2006
Peter Kitchener <peter at registriesltd.com.au>

I use the Sil 3112, it works with any current distribution. In Australia
you can pick this card up for AUD$55. Be aware that this cards linux
support does not completely reach to those SATA drives that support NCQ.
It will crash on start up, i am still to rectify this problem.

Pete