[CentOS] "dumb" SATA controller recommendation

Thu Jan 5 22:40:04 UTC 2006
Peter Kitchener <peter at registriesltd.com.au>

Adaptec have this pretty cheap SATA controller that uses the Sil3112,
i'm not sure of the model but is on their website and i have seen them
in computer stores here. I am cirtain that it uses a Sil311x chip.

Peter