[CentOS] yum group install [DNK]

Sun Jan 15 02:32:26 UTC 2006
Dustin Krysak <mailinglists at backbonetechnology.com>

I have been searching around today on how to obtain the list. I had
in fact read the man pages, but found no references to what "groups"
were available. In the man pages it references the :
  * groupinstall [...]
  * groupupdate [...]
  * grouplist [...]

But no specifics on how to get what "groups" are available.

Dustin