[CentOS] vpn tools

Mon Jan 16 14:38:08 UTC 2006
Andrew Rice <andrew at nams.net>

Well thanks for the help anyhow James..just wondering why this vpn route isnt working.
getting some errors such as Informational Exchange message for an established ISAKMP S
A must be encrypted and ignoring vendor payload.

| On 16 Jan 2006, at 8:59 PM, Andrew Rice wrote:
|
| >hmm I tried that but it didnt seem to want to let me specify the
| >interface
| >just printed out the options for traceroute...
|
| Sorry Andrew, my bad. I had a connection via OpenVPN to a remote
| server and did the test quickly ... from a Mac. Was lost in other
| shell stuff and forgot I wasn't on the same platform as you this
| time. Can you do anything with ping -R (I'm sure that's universal) to
| record the route and see what happens. Other than that I'm lost on
| what you could try.
|
| Apologies,
| James

Andrew Rice Jr
Systems Analyst
Carrier Management Systems, Inc.
500 Chestnut Street, Suite 500
Abilene, TX 79602 USA
support: (325) 672-0975
office:  (325) 677-5900
fax:     (325) 676-0529
http://www.nams.net
NAMS III, NAMS 2000 Centralized, NAMS BMX