[CentOS] correct driver for X

Tue Jan 17 00:20:06 UTC 2006
David Finch <david at mytsoftware.com>

VIA's support for their Unichrome chipsets on Linux is a little lacking.
I got a system with one of these. It even had Linspire preinstalled, and
running in vesa mode.
There's a project for this, but from reading their site it looks they
don't have the Unichrome Pro working well yet.
http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/

You might try buying one in this case. Even most of the cheapest should
give a significant improvement, provided that they have 3d support and
working Linux drivers.