[CentOS] Sun boxes

Tue Jan 17 21:45:36 UTC 2006
Jeff Lasman <blists at nobaloney.net>

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 01:35 pm, Andrew Cotter wrote:

> Anyone running on Sun gear?  Wondering how the performance has been
> from your experiences and if there have been any issues.

I doubt you'll get any reasonable response; since you posted to the
"DHCP without network access" thread the best you'll probably do is a
response or two about SUN and DHCP.  And the worst?  A few more
requests to not hijack threads.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA  92408