[CentOS] ps2 keybaord doesn't work

Sat Jan 21 11:15:24 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 16:07 -0800, Fong Vang wrote:
> I just realized that the PS2 on our CentOS systems do not work
> (normally we use USB).  Shouldn't they work by default?

Not without an entry in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

Your system will probably work with the equipment it is booted with,
thanks to hardware detection and kudzu.  If you have never booted with a
ps2 keyboard installed ... and if there was not one in use when you
installed the OS then it may not work without a reboot.