[CentOS] freenx

Tue Jan 24 04:38:24 UTC 2006
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 22:06, Craig White wrote:

> > I think you have a problem with the client or key.  If I alter
> > the key I don't see any log entry for the failure.
> ----
> I might be inclined to agree with you but
>
> #
> diff /etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/client.id_dsa.key
> [root at srv1 nxserver]#

I'm not quite sure what you are comparing here.  The installed
key on the client ends up in
$HOME/.nx/config/server_name.nxs along with some other stuff.
It's text - compare the key entry to the current one on
the server in /etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key.

> I find it hard to believe that anyone actually has made it work.

I've had no problem other than having to paste the correct
key for each server and having some sessions that look like
they should resume but won't.  I've only run the client on
FC1 and windows and the server on Centos and FC4.  Maybe
there is something odd about a client on FC4.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com