[CentOS] freenx in rootless mode and session resume anyone?

Wed Jan 25 16:46:02 UTC 2006
sophana <sophana at zizi.ath.cx>

Les Mikesell wrote:

>This is easy with simple ssh tunnels, but I don't know how to
>make nx do it.

The protocol compression of nx is not comparable to ssh tunnel gzip
compression. It prevents round trips and hide latency effects. Launching
complex graphic applications trough internet becomes possible with nx,
unusable with ssh or vpn.

I think, if I remember well, that there is a setting in the client.

As I said, running nxproxy and nxagent in rootless mode works very well,
but not under windows.
Anybody knows an windows nxproxy implementation?