[CentOS] Re: Build Raid 1 in a installed system

Wed Jan 25 20:37:37 UTC 2006
Cleber P. de Souza <cleberps at gmail.com>

Thanks Scott.

I read all this docs and found some interesting thinks about my
environment that I had forgotten.
I use mkinitrd to put raid1 module into kernel, thus all are fine now.
My centos installation had raid1 as a module and due this i had so troubles.