[CentOS] CentOSPlus: What happened to Postgresql?

Fri Jan 27 01:45:31 UTC 2006
Benjamin Smith <lists at benjamindsmith.com>

I've installed the development packages mentioned below - and they went in
just fine. They fixed the bug that I'd run into, and are working just fine on
a pretty busy dual proc opteron database server.

Dunno what standard you want to hold packages to before development packages
are considered "release ready" - but it looks pretty good to me so far.

Pakcages installed, both on X86/64 and X86/32:

[root at kepler ~]# rpm -qa | grep postgre
postgresql-server-8.1.2-1.c4
postgresql-test-8.1.2-1.c4
compat-postgresql-libs-3_x86_64-4.c4.centos
postgresql-8.1.2-1.c4
postgresql-contrib-8.1.2-1.c4
postgresql-docs-8.1.2-1.c4
postgresql-libs-8.1.2-1.c4