[CentOS] Upgrading to CentOS 4.2 from FC2?

Fri Jan 27 13:59:49 UTC 2006
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 05:24 -0600, Steve Bergman wrote:
> I am considering moving a Fedora Core 2 server to CentOS 4.2.  Is it
> possible to do this as an in place upgrade?
>
> Also, I have a RH9 server that I would like to migrate to CentOS.  Is
> that possible?

----
both are possible, neither are recommended by upstream.

type 'linux upgradeany' in boot line before pressing <ENTER> key

if you have reasonable skill sets at working with Linux, you have the
list to help with questions, you should be OK - especially if you back
up critical files.

Craig