[CentOS] Strange mouse problems

Mace Eliason

meliason at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 17 15:24:36 UTC 2006

Hi

I asked this question a while back and haven't gotten any response.  I have
a Microsoft wireless mouse 6000.  It works on all the versions of linux I
have tried except Centos
I have tried version 4.2-4.3 and it has the same problems.  I have scoured
the internet looking for fixes but I have not been able to resolve the
problem.

The mouse seems to work fine but as you move it over menus it will click on
its own, and at time even on the desk top causing programs to load, menus to
pop up etc.

Can anyone help me with this.  I wan't to start using Centos as my main OS
but this crazy mouse is holding me back.  I can plug in a second USB mouse
in at the same time (wired) and it works perfect.

Thank

Please if any one can help.

Mace