[CentOS] File & Print Server Connection

Tue Jul 4 19:12:46 UTC 2006
Administrator One <admin1 at gps1.us>

I have installed CentOS 4.3 final and have configured it for file and
print server. File server appears to function correctly in the windows
environment but the print server mode is not functioning properly.
The printer is an HP laserjet 4P and is stalled and functioning for
print services from the CENT Platform. Although it is set for sharing
and while its icon is shown in the windows environment the call up
requires the driver dialog to appear and selection of the driver and its
installation goes fine, However, while the drivers are installed and the
HP is shown on the Cent platform thedisplay says, "hp on Global-50
Access denied, unable to connect". I have no idea where to go to make
this connection. Please advise any one.
Thanks
Casey
admin1